1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
a. Personal Identification Information:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
b. Non-Personal Information:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Access times
- Referring website addresses
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
3. How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
4. Data Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
5. Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you have certain data protection rights. Prisonguide.co.uk aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
6. Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
Our website may use “cookies” to enhance user experience. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.