CAT D OPEN PRISON TOOL KIT
£2.99 (Inc VAT)
The most comprehensive guide on how to get to a CAT D Open Prison, How to get upto 5 days out the prison and start accessing ROTLS. Draft Letters to help get recategorised to a CAT D Status and Tips on how to get the maximum time outside the prison on ROR or RDR. Instantly Downloadable Comprehensive Guide. Includes official government documents on ROTLS and Categorisation,
Our comprehensive Category D Guide will give you all the tools that you need to enable you to get to a Cat D as quickly as possible. We give the best tips to get to a Cat D, Draft example letters to help with getting recategorised as a CAT D prisoner and learn how to get upto 5 days and 4 nights out the prison. We also explain how its possible to get extra days out the prison if you have children.
Official documents also attached to our Category D Tool Kit. Learn exactly what they look for when recategorising and read the official policy document on ROTLs which are all explained in our handy Category D guide.
- Categorisation, eligibility, tips, appealing a decision how to get a Cat D Status.
- Draft letter to help you get a Category D status
- How to get positives on your NOMIS
- Open Prisons Explained
- What are ROTLS
- ROTL Eligibility
- How to get 5 days out the prison
- How to get days out the prison if you have children
- Official Government Documents on ROTL policy and Categorisation
Instantly Downloadable Comprehensive PDF Guide
For Discretion: PAYMENT WILL SHOW ON BANK STATEMENT AS PSNGUIDE
You may also like…
Rated 4.50 out of 5